- Title Pages
- Military Campaigns of the Civil War
- The Net Result of the Campaign Was in Our Favor
- General McClellan's Bodyguard
- Maryland, Our Maryland
- Dirty, Ragged, and Ill-Provided For
- Who Would Not Be a Soldier
- All Who Went into Thai Battle Ire Heroes
- Defending Lee's Flank
- It Appeared As Though Mutual Extermination Would Put a Stop to the Awful Carnage
- We Don't Know What on Earth to Do with Him
- From Antietam to the Argonne
- Bibliographic Essay
North Carolina Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.