- Title Pages
- Standing at a Crossroads
- School Choice as a Civil Right
- Integration after Parents Involved
- Advancing the Integration Agenda under the Obama Administration and Beyond
- School Racial and Ethnic Composition and Young Children's Cognitive Development
- Southern Graduates of School Desegregation
- Legally Viable Desegregation Strategies
- Regional Coalitions and Educational Policy
- Socioeconomic School Integration
- The Effects of Socioeconomic School Integration Policies on Racial School Desegregation
- Is Class Working?
- Using Geography to Further Racial Integration
- Magnet Schools, MSAP, and New Opportunities to Promote Diversity
- Resource Allocation Post–Parents Involved
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Integrated Schools
- Latinos, Language, and Segregation Options for a More Integrated Future
- Federal Legislation to Promote Metropolitan Approaches to Educational and Housing Opportunity
- Linking Housing and School Integration to Growth Management
- Integrating Schools in a Changing Society
- University of North Carolina Press
North Carolina Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.