- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- One Any Maid or Woman Child
- Two The Child Was to Be His Wife
- Three Wholly Unfit for the Marriage Condition
- Four The Great Life-Long Mistake
- Five My Little Girl Wife
- Six I Did and I Don’t Regret It
- Seven Marriage Reform Is Still an Unplowed Field
- Eight Marriage Comes Early in the Mountains
- Nine Are They Marrying Too Young?
- Ten There Was No Stopping Her
- American Child Bride
- University of North Carolina Press
North Carolina Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.