- Title Pages
- 1 Health Difference, Disparity, Inequality, or Inequity—What Difference Does It Make What We Call It?
- 2 Global Health Inequalities and Justice
- 3 Health Inequalities and Relational Egalitarianism
- 4 The Liberal Autonomous Subject and the Question of Health Inequalities
- 5 Embodied Inequalities
- 6 Chasing Virtue, Enforcing Virtue
- 7 Justice, Respect, and Recognition in Mental Health Services
- 8 Justice, Evidence, and Interdisciplinary Health Inequalities Research
- 9 Cultural Health Capital
- 10 Racial Health Disparities and Questions of Evidence
- 11 Health-Care Justice, Health Inequalities, and U.S. Health System Reform
- Studies in Social Medicine
- Understanding Health Inequalities and Justice
- University of North Carolina Press
North Carolina Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.