- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- Carceral Shadows
- The Means and Meanings of Carceral Mobility
- Scorpion’s Tale
- Cultural Resilience as Resistance
- Menacing (Re)Production
- “They Are All She Had”
- Whatever Happened to the Southern Chain Gang?
- Blood In, Blood Out
- Private Prisons
- The Path to Pelican Bay
- The Clintons’ War on Drugs
- “From Dachau with Love”
- The Spider’s Web
- Contributor Biographies
- Caging Borders and Carceral States
- Robert T. Chase
- University of North Carolina Press
North Carolina Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.